Friday, September 10, 2010

Special Theme Class

For the first time in my bodycombat journey, I will be doing theme class!

On Monday, 13 Sept in Celebrity Fitness Wangsa Maju, I will be team-teaching with David, the senior GXM of CF, in a theme class!

Monday's theme class is army.. Come dressed in army, I will be dressing in army top and army bermuda... something I have never wear to gym before.. and I will be delivering 2 tracks of the new release BC45..

True Fitness does not allow for non-certified instructors to teach the new release until 3 weeks later, but CF has no such rule..

This is one of the many steps I'm taking to tap into Celebrity Fitness more.. And I have also applied to teach in Sports Toto Fitness Centre, a gym owned by Berjaya Group, located on the 6th Floor of Berjaya Times Square.. I heard membership is free to all Berjaya staffs.. but for outsiders, I heard it's quite affordable too, at RM100 per month? I heard lah, don't hold me against my words :)

The GXM there said they will call me for replacement... as there is currently no demand for more slots than there already are.. so, its more of a waiting game =)

No comments:

Post a Comment