Monday, September 13, 2010

Issues with True Fitness..

I have decided to stop training and teaching in True Fitness, completely, maybe..
Just gotten a call this morning from the management.. They are questioning me why am I there when I am not a certified instructor.. They said I have to get permission each time I go there to attend class, to train or to teach..

Well.. I began to suspect all these issues began after I did not pass my clearance in TF.. A lot of policy changes and stuffs like that - can see clearly now who is on who's side..

Anyway, with the latest developments, I am now officially announcing that I will only be teaching in Celebrity Fitness while Sports Toto Fitness will only call me for replacement/cover..

2 comments:

  1. CF give more leeway to rules and regulation... like me being allow to shadow in RPM... althought not gone through proper training

    ReplyDelete