Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Thank You Wangsa Walk members!!

I am beginning to love Wangsa Walk members... Loving also Midvalley members...

I guess.. I was proven wrong about how skeptical Celebrity members are because of the fact that we used to go class together and today, I am teaching them instead..

After class today, a few came forward and give me 2 thumbs up!!! Saying how much I have improved from the last class.. It was only my second class in Wangsa Walk... and the first one I did was the first class of BC45..

Yeah... and now that I know more names in WW, I can use them to shout their names in class!!

MORE!!

FASTER!! MORE POWER!!! HARDER!!!

:)

Thank you once again WW members, I will be here with David every Monday until I do my clearance and get my instructorship asap!! And I do it because of you members motivate me to push myself further and harder so that I can deliver better tracks...


.

No comments:

Post a Comment