Saturday, September 4, 2010

Bodycombat 45 launching in gyms!

Yeap, Bodycombat 45 will be launching today in True Fitness at 10am in Giza and Celebrity Fitness at 5.30pm in Midvalley..

Fitness First will be damn late, launching only on 20th Sept..

Also, the next round of BC instructors course intake will happen from 1-3 Oct in KL.. If you are interested, please drop me a line and I will help you sign up.. the fee is AUD$320 which includes training materials, cd and dvd pack, and assessment fees..

Again, so many people done the new release already and I have not heard anyone saying they like it.. Serious.. not even leading instructors like it... If you ask me, I only managed to like "snippets" of tracks... not the entire track but yea... some of it only...

But anyway, the good news is, Celebrity Fitness allows me to teach the new release alongside with certified instructors anytime! Which means, 2-3 weeks barring period is just not applicable in CF... now... after all has been said and done, I still feel most belonged, and most welcomed at where I came from... I am a CF member... since 2005..

I somehow don't feel fit in in True Fitness... you get what I mean?

THE MEMBERS MAKES OR BREAK YOU!

I'm saying this because I have a good time teaching in CF Midvalley last nite.. And despite WITHOUT mic, I believed I delivered my tracks well.. apart from missing 0.5 seconds of a bit and a little mix-up of chorey, other than that, members, very very veteran and regular, came forward after class and said, "you improved so much since last time!"

Without mic, I knew I still can deliver because its not about how loud one can shout, but rather doing it properly, clear strong execution and previewing the next move to members.. Anyway, I always have comments that I talk too much.. even from the master trainer himself in Bangkok.. So yeah, when I'm excited, I talk and talk!!

NOTHING EXCITES me more than members appreciating and acknowledging the fact that I am putting in tenfold effort to bring the class through.. They always say, track 1 is the most important track.. because there and then, everything can be seen from an instructor at track 1 itself, no?

I agree.


And bear in mind, this is only the 2nd class I'm doing in CF!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment