Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Synargym Again

I am covering for Kevin on Tuesday evening in Synargym Sooka Sentral, for the second time.. I actually quite like the class, but I don't like their sound system.. so cacated..

Anyway, I thought I wanna do a full BC45 release but I realised I hate it to do a full one, so I am going to mix it..

This is my remix for tomorrow's class... a good 51 minutes =)

T1: BC45 No Easy Way Out
T2: BC43 Love Drunk
T3: BC36 Magic Touch
T4: BC45 Take A Look Around
T5: BC45 Proud Mary
T6: BC43 The Black Pearl
T7: BC44 Mortal Kombat
T8: BC44 Your Shining
T9: BC36 Gonna Fly Now
T10: BC43 Sounds of Freedom

These are actually my compilation of my favourite tracks that I am confident of delivering.. if you look in the list, there's BC36 which dates back to 2007.. the release I was supposed to have gone for my training but didnt happen.. Yeah, that was those day.. That's why I can still do BC36 even though it was 3 years ago..

Yea.. it's gonna be a good, good night!


.

2 comments:

  1. Wicked Combat track! I've only been doing combat for a few months at my local Goodlife gym here in Winnipeg (manitoba...Canada...)
    But i'm a huge fan and look forward to it weekly!
    I think the black pearl, mortal kombat, and kickstart my heart are my favs :)
    not sure the realeases for those ones.
    Anyway, thanks for being the only combat blog i could find lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi V,

    Thanks for the comment and for reading my combat blog! Hahaha.. a wicked mix you' said?

    Great to hear that you love combat.. Hahaha.. maybe you want to take up instructor course? :)

    The new BC45 release is okay, but teaching it, hmm, I have mixed feelings about it.. :)

    Keep supporting!

    ReplyDelete