Monday, September 20, 2010

Cos it's a great, great night


I team-teach BodyCombat in Midvalley on Friday night, I guess practise really makes perfect? And preserverance really makes a difference right?

I got pretty good feedback from members and the lead instructor on my Friday class despite no aircond in the studio.. Only round 1 of the first track, I'm already dripping sweat!  I can say, this is perhaps my best performance ever being on stage.. no doubt there's minor minor things still, but those are, well... minor =)

With that, I am confident to schedule clearance in Celebrity Fitness and hopefully get my own class slots to teach permanently before the end of the year... I have to..  the next release Bodycombat 46 is tougher and has surprises in it, and will be launched in gyms in early December... the date for new release workshop is on Nov 15... so... the launching should be on first week of December to middle...

I am hoping to do CF launching... can I?

And guessed what? I have also renewed my membership at Celebrity Fitness, which expires Sunday.. the new membership is RM179 passport (all Celebrity clubs) and has no expiry.. and payable every month.. This way, it ensures the gym have income every month - compared to gyms who collect dues upfront.. those gyms are doomed to fail.. as we can see a fine example was California Fitness... and now, the industry are saying another gym is heading this direction.....

No comments:

Post a Comment