Monday, June 28, 2010

Counting down

I had a word with TF BodyCombat headteacher after class today.. There's something big coming up in end July.. The date to look out for is 26 July, but nothing is cast in stone yet..

I will begin to shadow/team-teach BC44 week of 12 July onwards for 2 weeks... I will update the class in the box above, if you want to join any of the class I am team-teaching with, by all means come and do give me feedback as a member would feel okay?

Because I dont know how members think cos what I think and what they think are totally different in class.. Different expectations, different feel, different energy level, or if I am clear and precise, timing right or not.. Yea?

A little bit more than a month to go.. THIS is my journey of becoming a full fledge BodyCombat instructor.. a little late, but better be late than never right?

Huggies. :) Have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment