Thursday, June 17, 2010

Shadowing and Team-teaching BC44

It's confirmed..

I will be shadowing the new BodyCombat release starting week of 28 June, and then start team-teach some tracks the week after..

Altogether, I should be able to start teaching a few of the new tracks by July.. And ONCE the 3-weeks new release is over, I will work on clearance, maybe will focus on the minimum 7 tracks required to clear to teach in True Fitness..

Hoped to get cleared by end of July..

For now, all I can say is, BodyCombat 44 is awesome!! Awesome to teach that is.. hehe shared a couple tricks and secrets among instructors during the two sessions of tuition... and the end deal is, members will be grilled :P hahahahaa....

It's an awesome release so to speak..
(Lucas/Paul/Jeremy: after doing it a couple times and with and without shoes, I can say this new release is more exciting than BC43! :p Now I am really confused which release to do my clearance ahahah...!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Shadow means u mimic the lead instructor's moves and you dont actually conduct the class.

    ReplyDelete