Saturday, June 19, 2010

Is it me... or...

-- I am sorry I have to rant about tonight's incident in the gym here.. just couldn't get off my mind.. --

Sometimes I wonder, is it me, is it the members or is it the venue?

Somehow, I keep on making mistakes week after week.. I think I will drop team-teaching at Pavilion from my schedule.. This class is very, very stress.. aerrghh... In return it make it me stress also..

I did track 7 and 8.. 7 was good.. no problem, but comes to 8, everything fell apart.. It was so bad.. SO so so bad that I cannot continue.. double arghh!!

That was the last class of BC43.. I swear if I have a choice, if I decided to do clearance in BC44, I will not listen to BC43 anymore.. Now I understand why the seniors said about being sick of the release..


Tomorrow is the launching of Bodycombat 44 in Jaya 33 at 10am.. I have prior to this, done a couple classes already on the new release, and I think I find it much better and welcoming than BC43 but may not be easier to memorise.. Thats a problem..

Sigh.. I am kinda disappointed.. I feared I may have let the members down.. Maybe I should stay away from this class for a while...

But above all that.. an aunty came up to me before class and said she enjoyed this class the most partly because I am teaching and she is beginning to like it.. I feel so honoured.. Sadly, she has to leave because her shoe gave way totally during class.....

But before she walked out of the studio during break time, she called out to me and wave bye bye... At least in my heart, I know there's someone in Pavilion class that liked seeing me on stage, and I know for a fact I did not fail Giza class as well.. As for Taipan, I think I am still okay there.. although nobody explicitly said they like my class.. For Hartamas, naah cos I only taught in one class in Hartamas, so its too little to give comment..

No comments:

Post a Comment