Wednesday, June 16, 2010

BodyCombat 44 Tuition

Last night was the first tuition of two for BodyCombat 44.. Before the launch, all the instructors is required to attend at least one tuition to present the new moves as well as learning-session.. Second time me attending tuition, for BC44, I have also signed up for both tuition session.. tmr's session is in Hartamas, and I will be presenting Track 9...

Track 9 - komodo dragon walk with alligator push up and triangular choke..

It was held after class yesterday at 10pm in Taipan club.. I'll just share some pics of me in it :)

I'm the right side, executing Track 6 focusing on balancing


And me smiling, yea, doing Track 9, in this sequence, is the triangular choke.. 


BodyCombat 44 will be launched this weekend - 19 June in True Fitness Jaya 33 at 10am.. Dress code is Yellow/Orange... As for Celebrity and Fitness First, it will also be in the same weekend... Celebrity is launching in the afternoon in Subang Parade.. while I am not sure of Fitness First.. Not important for me to know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment