Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bodycombat 44 launching

The launch this morning was awesome.. The studio was packed.. Nobody stood me up, luckily.. Everyone made the effort to come.. my assistant went too :)


I received my first ever Venum shorts ordered from France, costing EUR25.. straightaway changed into it.. More photos will be coming soon once those people responsible uploaded them hahaha..

This release... I am not sure if I want to hate or like it.. It's like neither here nor there.. Maybe I could be doing my clearance in 44 afterall.. I am not sure.. it's still fresh.. I haven't fully memorise the entire release yet unlike 43 which I am sick off already.. Almost puke listening to 43.. haha..

So yeah.. will spend this coming week to familiarise myself with the classes before requesting permission to shadow and then team-teach the new release...

No comments:

Post a Comment