Thursday, August 25, 2011

I have a new blog for CXWORX

Yes... over a year ago, when I started to separate Bodycombat related posts to a blog by itself, I have managed to keep this blog (mostly) free of Bodycombat stuffs, aptly so...

And now, I am well on my way to become a CXWORX instructor.. and hence I created yet another new blog to dictate my journey to become one.. Being new, I have big and high expectations.. I want to become a trainer in 1-2 years.. basically what a trainer does, is he/she trains other instructors =) 

Yes, that is my goal...CXWORX to me, is the fastest way to 8 pecs.. after doing Sunday's showcase, I realised my abs were burning the way it never burnt before.. I am convinced, apart from that the routines also strengthens the core muscles, as well as the back "X" muscles.. 

I am working out my core daily now to prepare for the training.. They say, it is possible to be straightaway certified at the training itself, something which I look forward to.. 

Here's the link to my new CXWORX blog.. it's http://cxworxjourney.blogspot.com/



Wish me luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment