Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Journey

My journey as a Bodycombat instructor does not end here...

I've submitted my registration form for CXWorx.. At AUD$349, it is by far the most expensive LesMills program, and the training is only 2 days..

After the training, I am going to start yet another blog, to be aptly titled, Journey of a CXWorx Instructor :)

I have big dreams for being one.. CXWorx has never been clearer and much sought after by me, because of the potential I believe in and can see.. It's 30 minute format core exercise to strenghten the abs and back as well as the V and the X muscles, convinced me that it is the fastest way to 8 pecs..

On Sunday's showcase, I diligently listened to the education session, and give my everything trying it out.. Half of the hundred odds instructors who took part in the showcase didn't seem interested.. those who are, hanged around to speak to the master trainer, including myself..

I am aiming for minimum presenter status for CXWorx.. it will be a lot of hard work but I believe I can do it.. My target for this: 6 months to 1 year.. Once I achieve that, I will aim for trainer status.. Target is 1-2 years..

For now until training, I've been hard at gym working out on the most minimum basics required for CXWorx.. the core..

Wish me luck!


:)


.

No comments:

Post a Comment