Sunday, August 21, 2011

CX30 and Bodycombat 49!

Me preparing for CXWorx class..
Today's workshop just went off!

CX30, or known as CXWorx is just amazing.. Now it reaffirm me that I will have to go take up the module training and at the same time, I heard they are offering certification at the module training as well! OMG like kill 2 birds with one stone lor!

The module training date for SEA region is out!! 1 & 2 October in True Fitness Taipan USJ.. Oh oh oh... I'm so gonna submit my application!!

Of BC49, the music were just awesome (scroll down for the music list).. Although it's tougher than BC48, it's like what they say, you'll puke your heart out and swallow it again, you'll change arms times and times again!!

It's really tough.. but I didnt go all out on my footwork owing to the injury I'm having!!

I am going to launch it in my class in WOW Fitness on 12 September, possibly with a special guest from Australia =)

Since WOW Fitness may not have any launching specials, we just have to launch it within own class.. and yes, 12 Sept is the date =)

Cheers!

Off to bed now.. damn tired ok!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment