Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ouch!

The first roundhouse kick I did in the warm up today triggers a painful pull in my knee.. No more subsequent roundhouses kicks for the rest of today's class..

I cannot even kick and retract.. There is no muscles to pull that off.. It's torn, from last week's class..

And it hurts...

For muscle tear, the only recovery is to let it heal by itself.. and doing physiotherapy to regain strength.. totally no rubs allowed because it's not a sprain.. it's fucking torn..

It will take months to recovery and in the meantime I have classes every week, and that is going to hurt each single time..

But there's no stopping me.. I am a man.. I endured much worse pain than this (who has experienced more pain than a motorcycle crash with my leg pinned between the exhaust pipe and road, dragged for 20m, I have).

I'll come out fine =)



No comments:

Post a Comment