Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Slip

I wonder why the stage of Celebrity Fitness Sunway Pyramid is so slippery!

Gosh, I almost slipped doing T6 where there's shuffle and full of sweat from both of us on the stage.. Damn.. It was so wet!

Even though my shoe, Adidas training, has very good grips, it wasn't enough against the slipperiness.. Hahah I can't even imagine what might have been had I slipped =) sure funny right?

Naaahh.. I was too careful not to shuffle but to "hop" lolx.. but it gave way I guess when the knees in T7 and power jabs in T8 just moved me like moonwalk..

Had the chance to partner one of the best instructors CF has.. =)

5 comments:

  1. Myke is the best combat instructor I experience so far. He get cue exactly right timing, and his instruction is very clear. He also never wrong in choreography. Too bad after schedule change I unable to attend his class anymore. Miss him so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've slipped on my own sweat puddle before, its both disturbing but a proud moment to know your working so hard (at least i look at it that way haha).
    How does it feel, back on the stage? Were you nervous at all? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Paul: ahahha crocs so clumsy!!

    @George: Yeap... he inspired me all along.. and he was so happy seeing me again yesterday.. havent been in his class for years!!

    @V: hahaha it felt really good! I did 3 classes already of 47 since the launch more than a week ago.. nervousness was there the first few seconds but soon after, the euphoric sensation of the workout takes over and I was just so into it.. timing wise have improved.. instructions and clarity is now what I need to work on.. technique and chorey is given.. lol..

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...im very impressed u guys talking bout myke..so i suppose he is the combat instructor for sunvvay branch that myke?hot inside out...lol..he is the best combat instructor ive even knovvn...though im girl..im lazy..but he inspires me a lot...lol....continue supporting him..he is really good...:D

    ReplyDelete