Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My small thought..

I think all great instructors teach in or comes from Fitness First..

Why?

Because FF is the only gym that re-assess an instructor every three months.. Standards are high, expectations are high.. No room for slacking..

And like they say, if you get cleared in Fitness First, you can get cleared in any other gyms.. And only those who didn't make it in FF goes to other gyms hoping for a class..

And tonight I am given a chance to attend the tuition session in Fitness First.. I see it as a chance for me to enter Fitness First.. although I am nowhere near perfection, I believe I can make it in FF..


[UPDATE: 10 March, FF is no longer accepting new instructors.. the only one who got into the mentorship program, is Mocha Jacky.. wish you all the best of being the only one accepted!]
.

4 comments:

  1. Agree, my first assessment was pass with score 70%, but my sifu told me, good is not good enough when better is accepted; he demand 80% and above! Then he comfortable to let me replace his class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. any advice for a prospective combat instructor? I'm thinking of going from student to teacher :)
    The training weekend for prospective instructors is in October for Canada.
    Any tips, tricks, advice?
    much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm.. but i do see instructors from ff not able to clear in some club and the reason why everyone think they are better is probably because the way they do it is like you either take it or leave it which it seems some club is moving towards this now.. guess no more easy going on instructors. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. its ur bro from down under... but I dont think all FF instructors are good... there are a lot of flawed ones

    ReplyDelete