Monday, March 21, 2011

Remembering BC47

I used to remember track by track in previos releases because there wasn't any need to remember a full release until now.. I have also listed in my name in other smaller gyms around town and if there is a need for a replacement, I hope to be called :)

And that's where I guess the need to remember a full release at least is vital at this stage.. After these 3 weeks I will go back to my fav mix and also second fav mix, also incorporating tracks from the new release 47.

Those of you who have done it, what do you think of it? As for me, I think it's the best since 36..

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited, new release for my gym starts in two weeks (first week of April I believe).
    I've been upping my cardio, and have taken up 3 back to back combats a week.
    I can do 99% high impact no matter the track mix ups the instructors throw at me.
    I think More by Usher is my fav ab track overall although the Kesha track is okay but i hate the song :P

    I heard BC47 is ab-tastic, really looking forward to the core work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... by the last sequence, u'll be screaming.. hahaha if you can only teach this track, u'll know what i mean.. haha..

    its between talking, doing, exhaling, and at the same time trying to bring your legs high up straight! gosh.. that's an abs killer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think we've been prepping, my two fave instructors have been pushing alot of high knee running and kicking - but either way i love it all. Hit me with your best shot BC47

    ReplyDelete
  4. one of the better releases since last year.

    ReplyDelete