Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I PASSED MY CLEARANCE!!!!

I WAS SO RELIEVED!!!

Finally... passed clearance in Celebrity Fitness Malaysia on my second attempt.. No doubt there was a lot of comments and feedbacks from the senior GX manager who was the examiner, as well as from members of the floor..

Part of the class was videotaped for reference by the GXM.. but I have yet to see it.. On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being best), I rate myself this time at 6... Perhaps time wasn't at my side because I was caught in a nasty crawl due to the torrential evening storm and only reached the gym right on the dot and straightaway started the class without much introduction (thus not fulfilling rule #1 already - introduction! GOSH!)

This begins yet another chapter of my instructor career.. There will be a lot of work to be done before I can expect any class, but for now, I just want to eat and rest and then start rehearsing on Bodycombat 47, just in case there might be a replacement class to do in weeks to come.. never know right?

This blog has roughly 300 readers a week, nothing to brag about, but out of this number, I'd like to dedicate thanks to Vanessa from Canada who has been an avid reader and commentor in this blog.. She has been really supportive morally in her words and thus, when I went on stage yesterday, a split second thought was to this blog and its readers (some who happens to be in the studio yesterday).. a dedication to each and everyone of you who attends bodycombat classes, wherever you may be..

I'm happy to note that somehow, some of you are now interested to take up Bodycombat training.. All the best to you!

Next stop.. Fitness First Malaysia..

Cheers for a great week ahead!
Eric.


.

2 comments:

  1. YAAY!!!! See? I knew you'd pass! So happy for you! Thanks for the kind words as well, very sweet.
    You have a great combat blog, keeps the readers coming back :)
    It helps that we also agree on many of the track songs which reflects your good taste haha.
    Happy rehearsing!

    PS did you read about the upcoming BC48??? Apparently the theme is "kicking" lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Vanessa: thanks =)

    Yeap, BC48 has lots of side kicks.. holy mother saves us all =)

    ReplyDelete