Friday, March 25, 2011

CF Lot 10

First time I'm teaching with Steph mama and first time also in CF Lot 10.. wasn't used to the mic and then it keeps on dropping off my mouth.. grrrrr... I got so annoyed that I just stuck it as close to my mouth as possible (and it's fucking loud) but I don't care.. better than dropping down to the jaw and members can't hear anything..

The class was explosive.. I did tracks 8, 9 and cooldown.. I have always love track 9 the conditioning because it either works the chest or the abs... In BC47, it works both as we have lots of push up and sit ups to do.. VERY generous on those.. hahaha... abs-killer.. every single time..

Its my second time doing this track and I think I can pull it off if not for the fact that I cannot straighten my leg up 90degrees in the air.. hahaha.. so I bring my hips closer and raise my leg higher.. it's a trick.. =)

And in track 8, my mind was totally blank.. thanks to being tired at work the whole day.. I had to take cues from my fellow seniors who were on stage with me as well.. and the comment that came after class was "brush up on chorey" .ololx..

And in cooldown, I mixed up the sequence of kata and shoulder stretch, and laugh along with members and singing at the same time.. everyone knew I made a mistake here so we just laugh it off together.. was fun though.. hahaha..

At least I am gaining more confident to teaching now... =)

Cheers for the weekend!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment