Thursday, July 22, 2010

BODYCOMBAT 45 - Youtube Links

I'm happy to share the Youtube links for BC45 track list..
Pls note that it is not entirely accurate but to the best of my ability
... at least you get the idea of how the songs will be, at least to get a feel..


 
BodyCombat 45 Track List
1a. No Easy Way Out (Radio Edit) – DJ Fait
1b. Are You Gonna Go My Way (Ti-Mo Remix Edit) – Kato feat. Ian Dawn
2. Back To Innocence – Stephanie Smith
3. Because The Night (Breeze & Unknown Remix) – Cascada
4. Take A Look Around – Badlands Inc
5. Proud Mary – Dr John Henry
6. Russian Roulette (Blunatix Meets B-tastic Remix Edit) – Felix DJ
7. Goin’ Out Swingin’ – Turbo
8. See The Light (Styles & Breeze Mix) – Paradise
9. I Can Transform Ya – Chris Brown featuring Lil Wayne & Swizz Beatz
10. Black Box – Stan Walker

I liked T4 because it has appeared in BC38-T1 before..After listening to the songs, I like T6 and T8 also...T8 is surprisingly short with a little over 3 minutes compared to BC44-T8, a whopping 5 minutes plus, consisting of 5 rounds..

There's 3 tracks that there isn't any youtube reference, so no preview of the songs..

And the workshop for Quarter 3 in KL is on 15 August, for the very first time, KL Workshop will be earlier than Australia's Workshop... SO I guess it's even harder to download the video beforehand..!! Awww...





.

No comments:

Post a Comment