Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Why

I can't seemed to get it in my head.. off the head, in the car, in the toilet, at home, on the bed, I can do it perfectly.. but once on-stage, mind was blank..

It's not that I don't know the chorey, it's not that I don't know the timing, it's not that I don't know what to say, I just dont know how to explain it.. but the moment when I needed it most, I screwed everything..

Even myself I doubt I can do clearance end of the month.. Forget about video.. that has to wait.. I am not perfect, but at least I hope I am able NOT to screw up anything after teaching tracks upon tracks for so many weeks..

The only reason I can give is.. this is my first time team-teaching the new release.. 4 weeks of break really killed me.. I realised I cannot stop teaching.. this is what happens... 4 weeks and I screwed up..

No doubt my solo class last week wasn't even perfect but I managed to take the class through the 10 tracks of full 44 witth confidence..

Perhaps a class with NO expectation and NO pressure is easier to teach and cope compared to a class that's expecting me to be like my sifu.. I am sorry it's gonna be difficult for me to do that but still I really learnt and gained a lot from teaching with my sifu aka my mentor..

It's because of the super high expectations of the members as well as he himself that I am able to push myself further and beyond.. and I am still at infancy stage.. so much more work to do..

Sigh... I need a hug badly now..





.

1 comment:

  1. hugs hugs....things will get better young man! it's only the beginning.

    ReplyDelete