Sunday, July 11, 2010

Private coaching

Gee.. I still can't believe I actually did a "private coaching" session for a friend who missed the entire release of 44 as he was overseas.. Although not a full class, it feels different to be actually teaching a friend and explaining in details the moves, than to be actually on stage and teaching a CLASS..

Used an emptry studio in Midvalley Celebrity about 10.30pm on Fri (which is after a full combat class + 3 additional tracks).. Spent 5 minutes fiddling with the sound system because I am not familiar with Celebrity's sound system (which I still think Wangsa Walk Celebrity has the worst system and speakers of all time!).. At least the system in True Fitness is not difficult to operate..

It helps me learn as well as I teach because then it reinforces my memory in order not to lose face to friends hahha... these are the people I used to go class with.. and now, the tables are turned and I am teaching them instead?

In True Fitness, this wouldn't happen - because it is very obvious the members will reject the instructor whom used to go class with.. I am not sure about Celebrity but I have seen with my own eyes how this happens..

No comments:

Post a Comment