Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Awaiting

I am still waiting for the gym to confirm if I can do my clearance next week.. Clearance is to be clear to teach a whole class solo without assistance in a particular gym..

I would like to start clearance in True Fitness first, being the gym that endorsed my training and hence, I am indebted in a way to TF.. it will always be my homeground although I never have a membership with TF..

After TF, I plan to clear in Celebrity Fitness as well.. And lastly in Fitness First.. it's very strict in Fitness First and I want to be more familiar in teaching more solo classes first before actually considering FF.. The other gyms I heard need no clearance.. straightaway can teach.. hmm, but the problem is.. there's no vacancy at the moment.. :(

Anyway, I shall know tomorrow if my clearance in TF is confirned.. Sorry I will not announce it because I need to fully concentrate without familiar faces to disturb my concentration...




.

No comments:

Post a Comment