Sunday, July 31, 2011

WOW Fitness Aug Schedule



Join me, Shazi and Jamie as we bring back Bodycombat to WOW Fitness!

Located on the 4th Floor of Kepong Brem Mall, WOW Fitness is not as big as the other bigger commercial gyms but it's is cosy enough and friendlier than the rest. The studio needs some upgrading, I think.. There's only mirrors at the back of the class and I felt like wanting to turn the class around ahahahah!!

I have the big, big honour to do the first ever class.. tomorrow 1st Aug 7.15pm.. Compiling the best of the best tracks to mark the launch isn't easy.. it's like choosing one best track over another!! The plan is to have up to 3 classes for me a week.. with at least 1 bodycombat class a day.. The schedule is still undergoing changes..

Right now I am still compiling.. hahaha..

1a. Freedom - BC43
2. Love Drunk - BC43
3. We Dance On - BC48
4. Kalinka - BC46
5. Contagious - BC46
6. The Black Pearl - BC43
7. Let the Beat Control Your Body - BC37
8. Cry For Me - BC39
9. Do It Again - BC43
10. Just The Way You Are - BC47

Total time: 48:17
Enough extra time to let me introduce the class and make explanations ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment