Monday, July 4, 2011

I may be bad but I am perfectly good at it! =)

KICK ASS!!

I may be bad but I am perfectly good at it!! Watch out WOWfitness members! I am going to rock your asses!!!

Starting August - be with me through your fitness journey for some kick ass workout as I bring you through one hour of hell that you'll never forget! Bodycombat is here to rock your day, and week!

When I say hell - I really mean it.. You'll scream but you will love it, and you will come back for more..!

Bodycombat at WOWFitness... coming your way this August...


--

Schedule not out yet, just contacted the gym to give my available timeslots, which is practically everyday lolx! :)

Great.. with over 8 doable releases, I am just gonna remove the crappy ones hahahaa.. Mid-Sept is the launching of Bodycombat 49!! :) And I want to see who I will launch it with.. BC49 hearsay is a simple release with no surprises, and T5 is recycled from a recent release not too long ago!

4 presenters for BC49, D&R, Cyprus and Tamu and for the jizz of it, T8 is a marathon.. WELCOME TO HELL, like I said hahahahaahah!!! :)

Thats all I can reveal for now..




.

No comments:

Post a Comment