Thursday, June 23, 2011

Gym

Have not been teaching any classes lately, but I only did a couple shadowing for the new release bodycombat 48 just to have a feel of how its it like..

Gosh.. it's a killer to do and talk at the same time, especially conditioning at track 9.. i will never hear dirty bit in the same way again.. but the end of the 5 minutes, you either shut up, or stop doing and let the members continue doing while you pretend to go off-stage and correct and encourage..

LOLx.. dirty trick i know but everyone does it.. otherwise how do you think we survived the class?

I have been working out too hard lately.. no thanks to the unhealthy lifestyle lately.. late nights and early start and mcdonalds in between... couple times a week, that is..!!

I burn off a good 400 calories each time I am in the gym, doing steppers mostly for half an hour.. very efficient and by the end of half hour, I cannot feel my legs anymore.. In contrast, a combat class only burns 550 calories at most, compared to how I used to burn up to 900 calories when I was taking my training days, 8 combat classes a week... it just come naturally... nowadays I am just going for 1 class a week.. while spending the rest of the week studying the tracks..

Oh well...


.

No comments:

Post a Comment