Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bodycombat 46 Workshop

I say, "my legs are screaming!!"

They say, "tell it to shut up!!"

LesMills Asia Pacific master trainer for Bodycombat was in town and he conducted a class on Friday night.. I attended the class, given everything out as an instructor would..

Saturday, I had a pre-determined class in Fitness First with Bodycombat headteacher to fight for a spot in Fitness First non-members mentorship program which is the first of its kind in Fitness First Malaysia.. I gave everything, and the stack of Step boards gave way middle of the class and broke my favourite adidas water bottle.. and those boards just hit me.. Gosh...

I have a strong feeling that my chances are low because of my work schedule of flying here and there and not being able to stay put in one place.. I hate to put it that way, that half the time, half the month I am in KL and the other half I am in Singapore..

See? Work again.

Now, it's not that I don't like my work life, but at the expense of gym and my contact time.. It makes me feel sad.. I am nowhere here nor there.. I can't do as much as I would like to and I couldn't, probably not able to get clearance in Singapore as well due to the fact that I am also not always in Singapore..

Today was the workshop for Q4 in KLCC.. I only went for Bodycombat which is into its release 46 now.. Some songs grew on me quite well despite not the first time I hear them.. But I don't think I will ever like track 6.. 6 minutes of non stop evasive side kicks and esquivas are just too much for me.. The rest are okay.. Track 1 was again pretty long at over 9 minutes.. it hit on me.. and I like tracks 4 and 7.. surprisingly, because these 2 tracks NEVER were my favourite..

And with that, I have very sore thighs now from all those lunges, squats and what nots..

Time to plug those earphones once again and memorize the new 10 tracks.. but I wont know when my next class will be :(



.

No comments:

Post a Comment