Friday, November 12, 2010

Debutting in Fitness First

After a long series of Fitness First management debating whether or not to allow non-FF members to train and teach in FF, it has come to our benefit..

I will be making my debut "appearance" with the headteacher of Bodycombat Fitness First Malaysia this Saturday at Menara Manulife.. No doubt the studio is a very small one, but I have been in a FF Bodycombat class before.. and my, it's awesomely powerful!

:)

Work still takes a toll on me.. I am overworked and overstressed.. I need to kick somebody's ass!!!

Roaarrr!!!


.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward for your maiden class in Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fitness Freak: thanks, i have been doing team classes in true and celeb and replacement classes in smaller gyms.. last hurdle is fitness first..

    ReplyDelete