Monday, November 1, 2010

Recognised?

Finally, a gym called me up to do 2 classes tonight back to back.. but unfortunately I wasn't able to take up the offer because I have promised to do the Halloween BodyCombat in Wangsa Walk Celebrity Fitness.. So I have to decline it..

And then the person asked if I would like to do a 3-hour BodyCombat Challenge.. again, I have to decline as I will be in Singapore for work..

These are all golden opportunities that present itself to me.. I am not sure if I will get these chances again..

I am not sure where my priorities are at this point of time.. On one hand, being recognised by other gyms is a good thing, but on another hand, work comes first? After all, my posting to Singapore is only temporary.. It's not that I don't want to to be promoted, but it's more of because it is based in Singapore that if I accept, I will have to let go quite a lot of things here in KL..

Double sigh..


.

No comments:

Post a Comment