Sunday, February 27, 2011

Clearance @ Celebrity Fitness Wangsa Walk

These are my selection of tracks to do for clearance tomorrow night.. I chose these tracks because I think I have more confidence in presenting them compared to other tracks.. and I am not touching a bit on release 46 because it's evil..

T1-44 Brighter Day/Use Somebody
T2-43 Love Drunk
T3-44 Time of Our Lives
T4-45 Take a Look Around
T5-43 Without a Fight
T6-43 The Black Pearl
T7-44 Mortal Kombat
T8-43 Overload
T9-43 Do It Again
T10-43 Sounds of Freedom

The reason why there's a lot of tracks from 43 is because I took my training in Release 43.. after having done the release eons numbers of times, I can confidently deliver them.. but I don't want to do a full release because there's some tracks in it I hate, like the shoot in T4, ya'know?

=) Hope to pass this time...

KL Super Workshop held yesterday was not as superb as the Singapore one.. It's beginning to feel boring.. but nevertheless I still went.. And when those people I don't want to see say hi, I was like, hi, then walk away..




.

4 comments:

  1. Will come and support you. All the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I'm ever in Singapore I have to take your combat class, I love your track list! That's my kind of instructor!
    Take a look around is pretty hard -especially when you move onto the left side - but I love the angrrrrr it brings.
    Overload is my overall fav song - I even have it on heavy rotation on my ipod.
    Love it, good luck! You'll pass for sure, sending positive thoughts your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey V.. yeah.. i hope I passed this time!!! :P

    results pending..

    I've always loved Overload but cannot really execute it very well due to my height with the level changes.. but I supposed after having spent hours yesterday on it, I thought I delivered it quite well...

    shall see whats the results then...

    ReplyDelete