Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Singapore Q1 Super Workshop!

For the first time, I am attending the Quarterlies in Singapore!

That's right.. I am collecting my kit in Singapore this Sunday at the Super Workshop.. Bodycombat is at 2pm.. after that I will probably just go straight to the airport for my flight back to KL..

I decided not to go for the KL Super Workshop because I really don't feel like seeing some faces there that are just thorns in the bones.. These instructors, though more senior and hold positions in certain gyms and of power to manipulate things, are lack of moral ethics..

They can do such dispicable things just to push themselves ahead, and others down.. That is one reason why the other intructors who are "law-abiding" decided to leave and stop teaching in this gym.. At the end of the day, those who are still around, are people aligned to these poisoned people..

My frequent business trips has not seen light to end, hence I am still moving about between the two cities and I have not been teaching since December!!

Yea.. I wonder if I still even remember hahaahah!!! But I am surprised when I put on my earphones and start playing Bodycombat songs, I can remember the familiar tracks.. =)

That's owing too practise and it's in the muscle memory to remember :P

Have a great mid-week!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment