Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bodycombat 47

I attended the new release workshop in Republic Polytechnic, Singapore this afternoon, with an open heart and mind..

Never did I expect to see quite a few familiar faces, and also some fugly faces.. I acknowledge those faces I know, and while those I ignore, I didn't even look their way..

Back to the release, it was so much better than BC46, at least for once there are no recycled tracks as most of the songs are current no. 1 hits on the charts..

DVD presenters Ben Tang and Andres was among the workshop presenters.. Spotted some cute ones among the crowd, but the instructors crowd are much smaller than the one in KL..

From the start, I can feel the music in me.. There's 2 new moves in this release.. the "step back leg kick" and the "circling head karate chop".. It's nevertheless a fun release..

But comes to Track 9, this is a abs-killer.. plank, and then front hand-back leg raise fast and slow, and then 8 push ups.. repeat and then roll over, sit up with legs down, then half leg raise, and finally full leg raise..

Need to work on the abs harder to take the stress of this track..

Have a great week everybody!

2 comments: