Sunday, August 1, 2010

He's good.. he's real good..

After my class in Giza Sat morning, as I was doing the review with my senior instructor who was giving me feedback and pointers on my coaching (a mock clearance that is, and I failed by his standard!), a regular member walked up to us and complimented me to my senior..

Don't stop. I like him. He's good, he's real good. And he doesn't stop. 


This is a angmoh member, is a regular in this class.. Perhaps I've team-teach in Giza on Sat the most compared to any other slots.. so I pretty know this class well, quite well I would say.. Even though the members are not vocal and don't hiah hiah with me, but I find this class fun..

There's always new members and I tried very hard to make them comfortable and enjoy the class.. If they come back, I know I have done my best..

If they come up and compliment and say thanks - I know I have made their day and made a difference in their lives..

And especially so when I am under tremendous pressure to do the best I can... August is here.. my clearance in True Fitness and Celebrity Fitness is due this month..



.

No comments:

Post a Comment