Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Disappearance?

Have I disappear from the teaching scene?

TOTALLY NOT! It's just that I have to reduce a lot, a lot because I realised when I do a push kick, side kick and knee (my right, member's left), I can feel an excruciating pain at the thigh joint.. This was a result of an injury sustained during one of the classes in BC43 when the push kick was the challenge option.. I remembered I was teaching that track, and immediately I have to stop doing the push kick and just focus on talking..

Although I am still going for classes and teaching, I've cut down considerably.. it used to be 9 classes a week during the early stages of training, and now it's just 1, twice the most a week..

Whenever I lift my right leg up, I can feel it..

Anyway... I am still around.. looking forward for clearance..

No comments:

Post a Comment