Friday, January 21, 2011

Blog Award

This blog was started to document my journey as a LesMills Bodycombat instructor.. Although my current work postings don't allow me to have permanent classes, that doesn't stop me from writing, but I guess my last post was almost a month ago, and in between these times, I have been in and out of airports, on 8 flights with 3 airlines, wasting precious hours waiting..

But to have gained international recognition is something I don't expect.. and of the many readers of this blog, I particularly remember a V from Canada whom is as passionate teaching as I am.. She of course, was certified way before me and well.. I guess work does really have the final say..

Cheers!



.

1 comment:

  1. Heeey! I got a shout out!
    I blush as I read this but I am not yet a certified instructor myself, just a crazy fan who likes a class that can bring on the pain!

    So happy for your award! high 5!!!

    V

    ReplyDelete