Monday, December 27, 2010

The god damn funeral track

You know what I hated about BC46? It's that god damn funeral sounding track!

Which track is it? Track 6. The legs killer!

This fucking track make me screw up the entire thing! I'm so fucking screwed now. Someone passed that remark in the workshop that it sounded like taoist funeral with all the clings and the tings and what nots. I was so convinced that it does have resemblance..

What the fuck.. that fucking track just make me lose control of the whole class.. I'm done..

I condemned myself as I looked into the mirror.. if only I could have get that stupid funeral notion out of my mind, perhaps things would have been different..

Anyway, it doesn't matter now.. what's done is done.. I need a good nite sleep..



.

5 comments:

  1. is not funeral track lah!!! and it's damn nice! actually... i miss the track lorr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sori tat i hv to disagree, BC46 track 6 is awesome. i love it very much and definitely not funeral track. wat done is done, let it be and move forward. Just promise u will do better and member will like u (ur coaching).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's spitfire by prodigy dude! I've been scouring the internet trying to get more of a hint as to what i'm in for, i'm scared at this point! my usual instructor has been prepping us with the warrior dance - prodigy track, pirates of the caribbean, and take a look around.
    i rock the warrior but seeing the skeva lunge skeva sidekick i'm wondering what else i'm in for! tell me more oh wise one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Paul, @Anonymous: thanks for the encouragement!

    @V: to me, it's a track that made me lose timing as there a rep of 12, 8, and combo 8, in each sequence.. and its over 7 mins.

    Once it gets too routine, and with the same music beat, I lose count..

    there's no surprises, its all evasive sidekick triple lunges double esquiva double lunges.. and the whole repeats for 8 times..

    ReplyDelete