Friday, March 7, 2014

Lost hope

Many times I've look back and I think I have lost hope in LesMills and BodyCombat.

Look at BC59. While they kept screaming epic, best-ever, ask yourselves, is it REALLY that best-ever?

For me, the best ever were in the days of releases 30s. No releases can ever beat that. It was those releases that make me fell in love with BODYCOMBAT for the first time, around 8-10 years ago. That's what I am talking about!

Members kept asking for very old releases because they enjoyed it most. And whenever a recent release/song was played, they go, "awww, not again, can change?".

Now that's the problem.

Veteran instructors will understand what I am trying to say here. I'm sure you have had requests asking for old releases and that new ones were sucky. Trust me, I know, even if you don't want to admit it.

AND WHEN GYMS START TO PULL OFF LESMILLS license, it's clearly also they have lost hope.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment