Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Survival!!

I'm a kick-ass survivor!!

3 classes without mic... who am I kidding?

I did not lose my voice at the end of the 3 classes... I hurt instead, hamstring and butt (from BC43 Fight For Your Right) which has the overload of shoots, and back... I attributed them all to that track..

On my second class, I changed that song right away, knowing I cannot pull it off again.. hahaha.. the change did me justice.. I am saved!

And the 3rd replacement class I had today, was also okay despite unresponsive.. gosh.. I dislike unresponsive classes.. okay no doubt I was only replacing but then, I do deserve some shouts lor...

So you people who go to classes, please give response in class, ya!

kthxbye.


.

5 comments:

  1. Oh the fight for your right track, if it wasnt such awesome music i would despise it.
    How about the Warrior's Dance? there's a leg killer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. since day 1 i dont identify with warrior's dance.. too many mickeys :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.. since day 1 i dont identify with warrior's dance.. too many mickeys :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so true,I hate it to when I don's get ANY response! It differs from gym to gym (by the way, I am from Holland, I got your link forwarded :-)

    Mariska

    ReplyDelete