Monday, December 6, 2010

After one month

It has been more than a month since I last put on the mic and go on stage since my overseas work attachment began.. In the last one month, I have only time to go for just one BC class, that's on the weekend where I just have to slam down the laptop and march myself to the gym.. and I then spend the entire night in the gym working  out and wondering if it's really worth it to work 7 days a weeek (5 in the office, 2 at a cafe with wifi...)

But I guess I still pushed the class to the max this evening, making myself breathless by the time I finish 2 consecutive tracks (one combat and one power track)..

I am glad the people still welcome me, and my usual gang wasn't around.. so I guess it's fine.. I'll be back in 3 weeks time! :p

Leaving for a short weekend holiday before returning to Singapore for 10 days.. and then back to KL for Christmas..

Oh well..

No comments:

Post a Comment