Saturday, October 16, 2010

A test

I am not sure if I can resume back teaching..

But nevertheless, I should not be away from public eye for too long.. one week is too long for me....

I shall be doing two tracks on Monday class.. the 2 tracks I chosen are from my training release cos its the easiest ones for me to refresh my memory given that I have a very tight schedule for this weekend... Not that I particularly liked these 2 tracks, but its because I don't have to learn new tracks or look back at refreshing or perfecting techniques...

The lead instructor, who happens to be the gym's senior group exercise manager, will be assessing me and will let me know if I am ready for clearance in Celebrity Fitness...

Fingers cross... also, a test to see if my feet/toe is ready to be back in action after the bad cut last weekend..


.

No comments:

Post a Comment