Thursday, October 28, 2010

New job posting

So, it's official..

I will take up my new posting in Singapore effective next week.. and my new role will see me leading the marketing dept of my company in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta - the 3 regions my company operates in..

Having said that, it has dawned upon me that my Bodycombat classes would be affected as well.. This posting could last a couple of months at the very least..

November is also the month I have scheduled for clearance in both Celebrity Fitness and guess what, True Fitness as well!

Funny isn't it?

Anyway, I really don't know how my schedules will be like or when I will even be in KL.. My superiors have told me that it can be like probably just one week a month in KL or something like that...

While I won't reject this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, there's a host other things I need to consider about also.. Despite temporary, it also has an effect on my financial commitments, my gym, work and among other things...

Sigh.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment