Friday, October 1, 2010

Finding my right of mind

I began to feel that perhaps the decision to quit teaching in True Fitness is a good and wise decision.. Barely a month doing classes in Celebrity Fitness, I have gained fans and members who gives good feedbacks and encouragement after each class, besides the instructor..

I was invited to many of their gatherings, but because of work commitments and me being outrageously busy, I didn't managed to attend any yet, but I will try to make myself available to go to one this Saturday, if I can.. it's just makan-makan at one of the member's house..

I was just attending class this evening, and being late, I quietly enter the studio and stood at one corner.. I do not need to see the stage/instructor because I trained myself to look into mirrors and to listen.. and the mic was out today, so I had to take little glimpse of unfamiliar tracks..

For the familiar tracks, I was very confident of doing, and let the rest behind me follow me...

And after class, some members come over and say, "why didn't you stand with us? we reserved a spot for you seeing you entering the lockers"...

So sweet.. I mean, gaining acceptance is one, but because they don't see me as instructor but as friend, it makes it all the more loved..

I think I will just stick to teaching in Celebrity Fitness for now, and doing replacement classes at Synargym and Berjaya Sports Toto..


.

2 comments:

  1. Just like being a member, it means alot to have the instructors notice you and go beyond the student teacher capacity.
    You obviously have created a great relationship with the class :)
    Glad to hear it's working out at the new gym.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks V..

    Yep, I do make it a point to remember member's names to call out to them in class.. It's only time before we go gaga in class..

    :) and yes, its working out well in Celebrity Fitness... and the GXM have asked me to join them to present in the Halloween Special Class..

    ReplyDelete