Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Final Preparations

It has come to the final preparations..

Clearance in both Celebrity Fitness and True Fitness are in sight now.. all I need is a confirmation of assessment... And I hope the date of both gyms won't clash with each other..

For Celebrity Fitness, it may be soon (not this week, not next week, not the week after either).. I have one little thing to work on which is my pitch of voice.. Too soft he says.. But I am already screaming into the mic! 

For True Fitness, it's tentatively on 8 November.. It's my second attempt.. I purposely select this date because it gives me ample time to prepare, and as well as push CF clearance to be after the Q4 Workshop but hopefully well before the Dec batch of trainees are churn out..

I really need to start teaching some class because it has been 6 months or 2 releases already, coming 3, and I really cannot lose out to the new batch of trainees from October batch as well as December batch.. I must get my green light in November.. 

I guessed I am prepared to go for clearance in both gyms.. As for Fitness First, the management are still considering to open up the slots to non-members who want to teach in FF, I would think while they are doing that, I will attempt clearance in both gyms first, and then only move in to FF to do clearance.. 

That's my best possible plans - and I hope no hiccups... 



.

1 comment: